Will it get stuck on some shaped drain covers?

Hi, there

1. No problem. Meanwhile the software to solve stuck on main drain problem is on the way.

2. Is there any slope of the place where the robot sitting in?
    Is it flat? Please give us a video of the problem next time you met it.

Rosalina

Glad to tell you that we have released a software to fix stuck on main drain problem.
Please send me a private message with your address information. We will mail you a programming line to help with the issue.

Glad to tell you that we have released a software to fix stuck on main drain problem.
Please send me a private message with your address information. We will mail you a programming line to help with the issue.

Hi Rosalina, can you message me so I can provide my address?
Thanks,

Hi dear. No problem.

What is the procedure for the end-user to install this software update?

First of all, send me a message with your address information.
Secondly, we will mail you a programming line.
Thridly, I will send you the software file for you to install it to your robot.
Make sure you have a Windows computer.

Hi Rosalina. I just got my smorobot and it also got stuck in both of the main drains. Can you please send me the software code

Let me contact you.

Hi Rosalina,
My X11 constantly gets stuck on the main drain can I please get the software update

Hi, there

No problem. Let me get you registered and send you the programming line.

Rosalina

Thanks. Looking forward to fix this problem.

Jose

1 Like

Hi Rosalina,
Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

I updated my robot and itā€™s still getting stuck. What happens is if itā€™s directly over it sticks to cover and the tracks arenā€™t on the pool bottom.

It would be nice if the robot could realize it hasnā€™t moved and release suction to try to reposition.

Thanks,

Sorry to hear that,
We are improving a software version for the floor drain problem.
Itā€™s still under testing.
But we havenā€™t confirmed the launch time yet, I think it will be about 3-4 weeks.
Is it ok I send it to you once I get it?

Please do. Itā€™s the only issue that keeps me from living the product.

No problem. Please give us some more time.

My Tank-X11 managed to free itself from the drain today after the firmware update yesterday so some improvement has been made.

1 Like

Hello Rosalina,
What is the process for obtaining software updates? Particularity for the getting stuck on the drain cover.

Thank you!