A collection of questions and answers about SMOROBOT indicator lights

Hi, Nicolette

You can continue contacting Cheryl through Facebook messenger.
She will help with your issue. Please don’t worry.

Rosalina

Ho there,
I have used this robot for more than a month. It recently started flashing all lights white with a clickinh sound when turned off. What does it mean?

1 Like

Hi, there

Please send us some videos of the problem so we can have a better understanding of it.

Hope to hear from you as soon.

Rosalina

Hi,
I am attaching a video. The device is fully charged and in off mode.
Reza

(Attachment 20220914_073859.mp4 is missing)

The system doesn’t let me upload videos. I am trying to attach a zip file.
Reza

20220914_073859.zip (13 MB)

Hi, there.
Thanks for the video. Let me contact you for more information.

Hi,

My X11 is showing a full bar of red lights. I’ve looked for debris or any blockages but can’t find any. The tracks move fine when I turn them. Switching on and off and plugging into power also does not help. Please advise. Thanks!
-Jon

1 Like

My X11 has solid red lights. The lights do not go off. Third time using. I dont see anything blocking.

I have the exact same issue today. Third time using.

Mine is new as well @Morechoff, used it about 7 or 8 times.

Is there any way to power cycle the robot? Lights are red for 8 hours now? What course of action should I take? Return the device?

I’m wondering the same thing @Morechoff. Is there any remedy @Rosalina ?

At the moment I have full confidence in the customer service based on the comments that the issues are addressed. However, I have not heard back from my email to support, my post on the FB has yet to be approved, my comment on a post with similar issue has not been commented on and no replies to our posts here. Previously it seems questions were answered more quickly than now. Somewhat concerning, but the good thing is that they will give a full refund for 30 days after purchase. I will give it a day.

I have this exact same problem happening.
That is: flashing white lights while making click sounds.

Hi, there. Sorry for the bad experience. Thanks for your detailed information.
Please don’t worry, your smorobot is under warranty.
We also received your message through our official website chats.
We will continue contacting you and dealing with your case through emails.
Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry for not giving you a timely reply since the time difference.
But please don’t worry. The unit is under warranty and we will help with the issue.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience in using the robot. Please don’t worry. We will help with the issue.
Let me contact you for more information.

Thank you. I have read that the customer service is great! I

1 Like

I have turned on the robot, put it in the water, and all the lights went red. I opened up and checked all the areas of potential blockage, from inputs to basket compartment, and cannot find any blockage. All the lights go red when I turn it on. What to do?

I tried turning the robot off, setting the switch to left position. The vacuum fan motor kept turning, for about 5 minutes out of the water, so I put it back in the water (don’t know if the motor burns out without water?). I went back to check later and here’s how the display looks (still with switch turned off). Is there a reset? I’ve had it a few weeks and it worked fine the first 3 times, now it doesn’t operate.