What should I do when I put my robot in water, but the indicator lights up in red at two ends and it does not work?

Take the robot out of water, power it off, and restart it.

When the indicator light turns from white to yellow and starts flashing, put it back to the water .

I have same issue, your solution worked first time yesterday but today, same happened but you solution doesn’t work.

Hi, there

Please check the following instruction to find out how to put the robot into water.

1. Turn on and choose the cleaning mode
X10/X11 have two cleaning modes. Place the robot on level ground, keep it still and switch to “S” or “F” mode as you want. The indicator will light up in white or blue depending on the mode for 3 seconds.

2. Place the robot in the pool

• Step 1. Keep it still on level ground, until the light turns yellow and starts blinking
  • Step 2. Immerse the robot in water as soon as possible
  • Step 3. Hold it in water for a few seconds as it releases air trapped in it
  • Step 4. Release the grip for it to sink. Once immersed, it takes about 1-2 minutes for it to start cleaning.

We also made a video to help with the whole process.

We are always here to help. Hope to hear from you as soon.

Rosalina

1 Like

Thanks, this helps.

Here you are

Thomas LIOT

(Attachment Vidéo.mov is missing)

(Attachment Vidéo_1.mov is missing)

(Attachment Vidéo_2.mov is missing)

Hi, Thomas

Please send your videos to community@smorobot.com and we will deal with the problem as soon.
Kindly note that uploading videos to the community is not supported.

Rosalina

How can you receive my video, looks like it doesn’t reach through

Thomas LIOT

Please contact us through email. Our email address is community@smorobot.com. Attach the videos in your email.

1 Like

You can send it to us as an attachment of Email, please pay attention to the size of a single Email, make sure it won’t be too large to be rejected

Hi, there

We received your video in our Facebook user group. We are currently locating the problem and looking for a solution. Please give us some time. We’ll get back to you as soon as we figure it out.

Rosalina

Robot is dead. It flipped over in the pool and went to the bottom and stopped moving. I pulled it out and no lights. It won’t power on. Won’t charge. It was fully charged an only in the pool for a few minutes before dying. It cleaned all yesterday and I recharged it to full by the robot and the charger showed a green light. I think this is a defective unit.

This morning it also had issues with start up. It wouldn’t show the yellow lights. So I tried turning it off and on several times. Only would show green lights in center with blue on the side . I plugged it in to check the charge. It was white all the way across.

I then switched it to fast and it would show yellow lights. So then I switched it off and put it in standard. Now yellow lights showed. It started cleaning but after looking over twice it died as I stated above. There were red lights briefly but then it won’t turn back on. Again I think it’s a faulty board or leak. Need a replacement ASAP.

Hi, there

We need more informations to better locate the problem.
Let me contact you.

Rosalina

Please do. My email is chris.e.chin@gmail.com. I posted videos on Facebook. I have updated photos now. It turns on without being switched on. You definitely have a short.

Second time used:
After 5 minutes I found it upside down and red solid lights. Followed the light guide and found no foreign object.
No matter what position the switch is the lights are solid red. Connected to the charger and still red solid lights; no matter what the lights are solid red and it has been like that for 3 hours

1 Like

Let me contact you for more information.

Second time using it, just received it a few days ago. The unit flipped over in the pool. The red light indicator came on only in the right side. Took it out of the pool and switched it to the off position, made sure all the water was out of it. Cleaned the filter and lightly rinsed with fresh water. Once it was all dry, tried switching the unit back on…same thing, only the red light comes on to the right side. Plugged it into the charger for a while, same thing, only red light on the right side. Help!!!
The unit is brand new and it already had a failure.

Let me contact you for more information.

Hi I have the same issue as all red lights are on and there is no foreign object found.

I sent email to community@smorobot.com too. See below and I don’t have any update or response back from your team. Please advise asap

Hi there,

Sorry to give you a such a late reply.
I checked that Jay is helping with the issue.
We will continue contacting you and dealing with your issue through emails.

Best Regards,
Rosalina

1 Like

i have the same issue … my robot flipped over and the light are all red and it never goes off since i took it out from the pool it has been 4 hours now . what should i do? …