Where does it park when it's done? Does it know when it has covered the entire pool or does it keep goning until the battery is low?

The robot has two cleaning modes.

In standard mode, it will keep cleaning the pool until the battery is low and then stop at the side of the pool.

In fast mode, it will stop at the side until it cleans the entire pool twice and then stop at the side.

However, if the battery is low during the cleaning process, it will go to the side of the pool and stop.

Hi My smorobot runs for about 20-30 minutes and stops…very random pattern! I check and take it out , let it rest inside for 30 minutes then put back in with the sequence and it starts to clean again but stops 20-30 minutes. I have not been able to clean the entire pool yet and I did the Fast speed once then the Slow once but don’t need the sides done so am now only using the Fast. I did fully charge after my first usage thinking it needed to be charged fully. But the info said to only charge it every 3 months…Do I need to charge more?

In Standard mode, it will keep cleaning the pool until the battery is low and then stop at the side of the pool.

In Fast mode, it will clean the entire pool twice and then stop at the side.

Automatically stop by the nearest wall after the clean is done, ready to be retrieved with the Hook or the floating ring.

However, if the battery is low during the cleaning process, it will go to the side of the pool and stop.

We recommend that you charge the robot before using it for the first time.

During the charging process, the two outermost indicator lights are in a breathing state until fully charged, when 11 white lights are on.

Find out more about the indicator lights meaning: https://community.smorobot.com/t/a-collection-of-questions-and-answers-about-smorobot-indicator-lights/

Sorry I had only read your first email when I sent a reply about the battery. I am charging again and will follow up after the pool today.

Thanks

Jeanie

1 Like