Will there be an APP for scheduling?

The major design purpose of Tank X series is to reduce manual efforts in the pool cleaning process as much as possible.

With intelligent path planning technology, now it can clean the entire pool autonomously.

The user only needs to turn on the robot, put it into the water, and then enjoy the time with friends and family.

The robot will stop at the side of the pool, after finishing the cleaning.

It doesn’t need an app to control the robot during the cleaning process.

Great answer, but still I would love to see how long the cleaner worked, I’d love to see a map of my pool and where the cleaner ran, I’d love to know how much charge is left and ultimately it would be pretty neat if you could use your phone to change between fast and slow mode (even better if I could change it in the middle of a cycle to make the cleaner “hurry up” in case it was in slow mode and a bunch of people showed up and I wanted to let it finish but move a bit quicker). So if you ever plan an app, I’d really love it with wifi support.

2 Likes

Hi
Thanks for your suggestion,
we will consider it seriously

1 Like

I would to love to have option in the app to control what to clean (walls/floor/both) instead using battery charge to force only floor cleaning.

I would like to have a function to “recovery” it too, when pushed it can climb the wall to get recovered by hand without using the pole or cord to get it out the water.

Hi Hoff

We will plan to launcher an app-control version in future, thanks so much for your suggestion.

Regards
Ginny
Customer Service Manager

Hi Hoff

thanks so much for your suggestion, we will take it into consideration seriously, enjoy your time with SMOROBOT.

Regards
Ginny
Customer Service Manager

Thanks for your answer Ginny.
Will it be a new robot or an update for the current x11?
I’m interested to test/ improve or even develop these features. I didn’t started yet only due to the warranty of my unit…

Hi Hoff

It will be the future version, not the updation of X11, but I am not sure when will be launched currently, I have registered your request, please pay attention to SMOROBOT official website, thanks so much for your involvement.

Regards
Ginny
Customer Service Manager