What should I do when I put my robot in water, but the indicator lights up in red at two ends and it does not work?

Please don’t worry. Let me contact you for more information.

I also have all red lights after unplugging the charger no matter where the switch is and no obstruction. It worked fine several times before but is still all red for 3 days.

Cam1

Let me help with the issue. Please don’t worry.

Just experienced the same problem. Not sure if it flipped over first. All red lights are on regardless of position of power/run switch. Confirmed no objects are obstructing impeller. Suggestion on steps to try and fix. X11 model roughly 6 months old been working fine until this problem.

Please don’t worry. I sent you a private message for more information.
Please reply to my message to help us better locate the problem.

I’m having the same problem. My unit will not turn off and red lights are lit on both ends. What is the correction for this?

Please don’t worry. Let me contact you for more information. We will help solve the problem.

Please advice me how to fix that problem, it turn off and red lights are lit regardless of position of power switch. Can we reset it ?

God forbid if you have to return it for a refund. they promise a refund, but it might take a year or more to see it.

Please don’t worry. I can help with the issue.

I have been promised a refund for over 2 months now. They keep promising to take care of it, but have not. And now, they are not responding to my emails. Not a good sign.

Sorry to keep you waiting, I will contact you through private message.

So i have 11 red lights on my bot. I figured out that the lights mean there is something in the bot. There is nothing in the bot but still have the lights

Please don’t worry. I will help with the issue. Let me contact you by private message for more information.

My bot is completely charged and showing a full row of white lights. Then, when I turn it on, I get a variety of lights each time. Sometimes red at both ends, sometimes red in just the center. Regardless, it does not move. See attached display. It no longer gives me just the combination of blue and green and then flashing yellow to indicate I should submerge it into the water. Even if the yellow flashes, there is still the red in the center, and if I submerge it into the water, it does not move.

Here are more combinations of the light displays I get. I have turned it on and off many times. I’ve let it cool down. I’ve waited a day and tried again. I have done everything. It does not work.

Plesae don’t worry. We can help with the issue. Let me contact you for more information.

I have waited 7 days for you to contact me.
How and when are you going to contact me?
I need a functioning pool vac. That is why I bought your product.

I sent you a private message 7 days ago.
Please check and give me a reply.

I am having the same issue here. Purchased Tank-X11 on 12-AUG-22 and worked fine through end of season. Starting pool up and on full charge I either find it on the bottom of the pool with all red lights, or upside down with all red lights. Regardless of cleaning mode. No obstructions in impeller or wheel axels. I need to get this working, or replaced so I can continue with opening my pool.