The indicator on charger blinks or does not turn on. What is the problem?

The output voltage of the charger is abnormal. Please check whether the charger’s output port is short-circuited.

My charger is not working either. the light does not come on at all. i tried multiple outlets that i know work.

The charger light is flashing and there are no lights on the machine. You suggested it’s a short in the power outlet. Please send me your suggested process for checking for a short in the power outlet.
Thank you

Please confirm the phenomenon: when the charger is connected to the robot, the red light flashes, and the green light is on when the charger is disconnected from the robot.
Is this what you see?

When I plug it in, it glows red for 2-3 seconds then flashes continuously.

I did notice that there appears to be water behind the light bar window on the robot. and hear sloshing when I shake it. I believe there is water inside.

How do I send it back for repair/replacement?

Model Tank X 11
Where is the serial number located?

You can easily find it on the black tank after removing the filter basket.
See the picture below to find it out.

Hi Rosalina,

The serial number is A103A223600715
I do not have a receipt as this was a gift.
I would prefer a replacement.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for that information.
In this case, please leave with us the Amazon order number, so that we can check the purchase record. Please note that products without sufficient proof of purchase are not covered under warranty. Thanks so much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Rosalina

Hi. Mine is doing the same. When I look closely at the charging connection, the port on the unit has corroded pins… the small pins… and some are missing. I can see that this is an easily replaceable part, so I’d like to purchase the part and can repair it myself.
Where can I buy this?
Thank you

Please don’t worry. Let me contact you for more information and help with the issue.

Has anyone received a replacement (upgraded model) yet? Been waiting a couple of months to replace the original one that failed. Reached out to Rosalina but haven’t gotten an update.

I have another thread going (https://community.smorobot.com/t/charging-problem/1661) where she said she’d look into it if I sent a picture… but I’ve been trying and trying to get a response since I sent the image … to no avail
Here’s what mine looks like… with the broken off corroded pins…
I am just asking to buy the part myself …

Just got my x11 yesterday. Fully charged and ran it in F mode once. When it stopped, plugged it back it and it seemed fine. When I tried to turn it on, no lights. Tried various different things to get it to turn on and nothing. Guess from what I am seeing I should just return it?