[Kickstarter] Updates on logistics. We are RIGHT ON THE WAY!🚀

Dear all,

Following the last post, the mass manufacturing has proceeded steadily. Today the first batch of goods was picked up by the logistics provider (see the pics below). We’ve made a combined transportation plan. Products will be shipped by air and by sea, depending on the destination. In the days to come, we’ll continue updating the logistical status.

About tracking number. Specific tracking number for each delivery will be generated when the bulk shipment arrives in the destination country. We’ll send the numbers to you when they’re available. Once again, thanks for your patience and support.

Finally, you should not worry about the customs clearance or taxes. The logistical solution we’ve decided on will provide you with “door-to-door” delivery. All you need to do is be ready to welcome your SMOROBOT at home!

2022-05-11T16:00:00Z

1 Like

Please let me know if there is any update ; )

1 Like

Sure thing Allen, we will keep you posted.

Any update for international orders to Australia yet?
I was part of the Exclusive Super Early Bird for the X11 and yet to receive any tracking number or anything.

Thanks

Since last week, non-North American shipments are in progress and are expected to be received in early June

Thanks Larry will keep an eye out for people posting their reviews when they get them. Appreciate all the work you are doing but do you have a draft role out plan for ROW yet?

Hi Russell,
as I said above,
non-North American shipments are in progress and are expected to be received in early June,
and we’ll update the shipping information later