Can't tell standard filter from ultra-fine filter

You can find a small round label on each filter basket. “U” means ultra-fine filter, while “S” means standard filter.

In future we’ll adopt imprinted markers on them to avoid confusion once the labels are gone.

If the labels have got lost, it’s suggested that you put them side by side and you may notice the difference by looking at their side surfaces (note their top surfaces are the same with the difference lying in side and bottom surfaces).

1 Like