This is a platform for members to communicate, share, help and learn from each other. Anyone who purchases SMOROBOT products on Kickstarter, Amazon and in other ways, or is simply interested in our products, can post questions and share ideas.
Here you can find SMOROBOT user guide, latest updates on the brand and new products. You can also tell us your ideas about how things can be bettered both for product and website. Our staff are happy to answer any product-related questions and offer help.
We want to engage more people in conversations and make the community an inspiring place with everyone’s contribution. Remember the Community is a virtual but public space. Behind it are real individuals with feelings. Please respect certain rules when having discussions with others in the forum:
Focus your attention to relevant matters so members can benefit from effective communication.
- Post SMOROBOT-related content.
- Do not post political statements or comments.
- Do not post content that advocates for violence or is sexually explicit.
- Post content in correct categories.
- Do not post the same content in multiple topics
- Do not make spam post, or advertise for any third party product
- When we disagree, focus on the ideas
You may find that people may have utterly opposite opinions about the same matter. It’s just what happens when you have conversation with others. When you find yourself in disagreement, please:
- Keep your statement clear
- Try to understand the reasoning behind opposite opinions
- Focus on the idea, rather than the person who makes it
- Be polite and show respect to other members
- Do not use language that might be considered rude, offensive, and abusive
- Do not harass or grief anyone
By submitting your content to the forums, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights to your content.
- You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission.
- You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
- This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions.
- Do not disclose private information of yourself, your family and friends.
Let us make a united effort to create a lively and family-like community. Here are a few tips on how you may want to show appreciation and respond to bad behavior. We will appoint our staff as moderators, lending a hand together with site operators to solve confusion and facilitate discussion in a healthy direction.
- Share with the community your user experience and thoughts
- When you see bad behavior: don’t reply. Flag it and moderators will be notified.
- In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time.
- The moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.